Chapala.com Webboard

Open Circle has been Canceled

sm1mex

I hope Todd Stong can record his presentation for this year and release it on FB somewhere.  Even just audio would be good.  Many of us look forward every year to his presentation about the state of the lake.  He is the voice of reason and has documentation and studies to back up his assertions.  Nice to have someone we can trust.

Hey Mainecoons, I love that picture. I normally go to Costco about every 10 months for another supply of toilet paper. I may have to delay my trip now until everyone calms down.

And Yo1, I too look forward to Todd Strong's annual presentation, once someone here on the Chapala Forum gives us a link for it.

Get your head out of the sand and realize this is not overblown hype. Sitting next to someone at Open Circle who has been exposed to the virus  coming from US, UK, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, and many other countries is not particularly safe. It can be spread with no symptoms.  

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2