Chapala.com Webboard

El Fogon de Charlotte

Carnivore

We have only ate there once at the invitation of a friend.  The food was excellent and fairly priced.  Will work it into one of the places we like to eat at.  You can eat inside or outside and I really didn't pay any attention to the noise.  Service was good and friendly.  I noticed they gave a treat to someone who had a birthday and the customers seemed to be repeats.

2 hours ago, cedros said:

Good. I've eaten their maybe 10 times.  Always a good meal and good service. 

I agree, Cedros. I too have never been disappointed. It’s a great place to go when you have several people with varying dietary restrictions. The menu provides something for everyone, not to mention the large whiteboard of specials. Whenever they offer Chilies en Nogada I get that. It is the best!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Xena said:

I agree, Cedros. I too have never been disappointed. It’s a great place to go when you have several people with varying dietary restrictions. The menu provides something for everyone, not to mention the large whiteboard of specials. Whenever they offer Chilies en Nogada I get that. It is the best!

I heartily second the Chilies en Nogada!!!

• Like 2