Chapala.com Webboard

Where to Watch TSN Curling

Charlene

Scotties is on until Sunday …. . Jennifer Jones thumped Team Canada yesterday .If we were at our Ajijic house this winter I'd invite you all over. I would suggest that you contact the Canadian Club and see if anyone who has  Shaw is having a party, as you're unlikely to get it in any of the sports bars in the area.

I do have shaw direct tv app and the tsn go app but when open the tsn go app and click on the live link the tsn go app keeps telling me I need to download the tsn go app from Google play. I had downloaded it from Samsung Galaxy store because the one from Google play says it wasn't compatible with my device. Then I got into some area that said Geo restrictions were in place. 

3 hours ago, Charlene said:

I do have shaw direct tv app and the tsn go app but when open the tsn go app and click on the live link the tsn go app keeps telling me I need to download the tsn go app from Google play. I had downloaded it from Samsung Galaxy store because the one from Google play says it wasn't compatible with my device. Then I got into some area that said Geo restrictions were in place. 

I have the Shaw GO app on my phone and tablet but it won't connect in Mexico.  I think the only way is Shaw Direct TV or You Tube.... but there are more computer savvy folks than me out there.  "Good curling"......