Chapala.com Webboard

WHAT A MESS UPDATE

Monessen

14 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

If you were a man of words, which you are certainly not, you would be slightly proud that these words were first coined by Davey Crockett, in his own autobiography. It is not obscene, or rude in anyway. It is the way polite people swear.

So you are saying that plagiarism is a good indicator of ones intelligence?

55 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

I would say that the last 2 posts represent the intelligent levels of those posters and  not the FAIR AND BALANCED opinions and statements of most of us here. 

Thank you so much for holding back your genuinely ugly disposition and making an accurate statement: they do represent our intelligent levels.

10 minutes ago, El Menudo said:

Gringohombre has proved by his many crappy posts that he is just an unhappy bigoted dick.  Why is he still here?  Huh?

Maybe because the mods feel every dick needs a release now and then? 😆

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, El Menudo said:

Gringohombre has proved by his many crappy posts that he is just an unhappy bigoted dick.  Why is he still here?  Huh?

I have my one warning here years ago because I called out a bigot for what he was...remember Jonnytrouble something? He is no longer here because of that. I challenge you to show that I am an "unhappy bigoted dick". If not, maybe you should not be here!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

Who is doing the proving?

Why don’t you prove it is not true since you are the only one coming up with this bul**hit denial? You are making the accusation so the burden of proof is on you. There is no rule on this board that every poster must provide proof that what they post is true. If there were you’d be in a world of hurt. You are being ridiculous, obnoxious, and pathetic. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

I have my one warning here years ago because I called out a bigot for what he was...remember Jonnytrouble something? He is no longer here because of that. I challenge you to show that I am an "unhappy bigoted dick". If not, maybe you should not be here!

💋

Thanks for the door bell info. I have one and I use it. I also have three cameras; one pointed to the front gate. To access the cameras I must turn on the TV and turn it to camcorder which takes too long so I depend on my front door camera bell which is, of course, activated as soon as the bell is pushed. I never answer the gate unless I recognize the person ringing the bell. My partner always answers the gate when he is home. Mostly the bell ringers are children running up and down the street ringing people's bells.  😊

This morning we went to INE (Instituto Nacional Electoral) in Jocotepec to see if we couldn't get the perpetrator's National ID Card cancelled. A very friendly gentleman at the desk said that their office could not do that but after he heard about the problem he gave my partner a phone number to connect with someone higher than the local office who might be empowered to act. That number sends us to FEPADE (Fiscalia Especializada En Delitos Electorales). Fingers crossed. 

Thanks to the poster for the bank info. Indeed I recognized that the "bank" in question was one of the non-banks that he mentioned--though bank is in its name. 

I added the minutiae about the INE and FEPADE for the poster who questioned my veracity. A big thanks to my friends who posted and to all who called out the poster who called this all into question. There is no fake news here!

Edited by Monessen
Use of capital letter where it should not have been used.
  • Like 4

A good Novela would be of a person living in a foreign country. A Disgruntled unhappy person almost about everything. One who tells everyone how they should live and how things should be done around the community.  but doesnt think of leaving. 

Act 1

Scene 1

(Nice day with just a light Breeze coming off the water. The couple has just finished their meal in a small Mexican Town)

Wife: (speaking to her husband) "How was your dinner honey I am full but maybe I'll order another drink I could use one today"

Husband: (Fishing around his pockets determining the amount of Foreign Currency he has because he paid his Maid,Gardener, & Pool Man today, Trying to get the Waiters attention) "Hey Senor, Senor, SENOR, how much is our bill?"

Waiter: (Excusing himself from a another table placing their order) "Si Senor, Listo por cuenta?"

Husband: (Still fumbling around with the currency adding it all up and even converting it in his head to his own currency to remember how cheap he is living here) "Speak English"

Fade to couple walking to Car

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, chicamysterious said:

A good Novela would be of a person living in a foreign country. A Disgruntled unhappy person almost about everything. One who tells everyone how they should live and how things should be done around the community.  but doesnt think of leaving. 

Act 1

Scene 1

(Nice day with just a light Breeze coming off the water. The couple has just finished their meal in a small Mexican Town)

Wife: (speaking to her husband) "How was your dinner honey I am full but maybe I'll order another drink I could use one today"

Husband: (Fishing around his pockets determining the amount of Foreign Currency he has because he paid his Maid,Gardener, & Pool Man today, Trying to get the Waiters attention) "Hey Senor, Senor, SENOR, how much is our bill?"

Waiter: (Excusing himself from a another table placing their order) "Si Senor, Listo por cuenta?"

Husband: (Still fumbling around with the currency adding it all up and even converting it in his head to his own currency to remember how cheap he is living here) "Speak English"

Fade to couple walking to Car

This is perfect! Chica, I salute you! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

My buddy had a problem with an air conditiioner he bought on bimonthly payments from Famsa years ago. He had it installed in his girlfriend's house by cutting the wall and cementing it in. After they broke up he stopped paying. They came to repossess it. He came there to the house when she called him. He showed them the A/C and went to Famsa. The manager gave him a deal by deducting the late fees and reduced the amount owed because legally they could not remove it and leave a hole in the wall and it was almost near the end of the payment term. He paid it.

It appears to me if when they legally [ it is in the contract when you sign up for their bank credit it will be repossessed if payments stop ] come to repossess items not fully paid for and you allowed them to go inside to see that the items are not there you won't be hearing from them again.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2020 at 8:23 PM, Justathought said:

So in short this was identity theft . I hope you can get this resolved soon . 

Not identity theft but address theft. Don't leave your CFE or TelMex bill lying around when having visitors over. INE won't cancel her card simply because of a wrong address. If the person's old IFE card and CURP are correct that is all they care about. A person can move 10 times in the ten years an INE card is valid.  No one else can interfere with anyone elses' proper ID for any reason on a whim.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1