Chapala.com Webboard

Small hardside cat carrier wanted to buy or borrow

A feral momcat gave birth to 5 kittens in my bodega, and I found homes for three of them, and decided to adopt two and take them to the US. I have one old cat who travels with me by air. I asked a Volaris supervisor by phone if I could put 2 kittens in one carrier,  seeing as they are so small. She said I could, as long as and the weight of the carrier plus kittens was less than 10 kilos, and they were at least 4 months old. I was overjoyed. 

So...I checked into Volaris at 4 AM on Thursday, having met all the conditions, and after being rudely scolded by the counter employees, was denied my flight. They did reschedule me for this Thursday. Of course, this IS the airline that charged me the full cat fare from GDL to MIA, after that cat suddenly died here in MX, and refused to give me a refund. 

I need to buy or borrow a smaller cat carrier, and can return in June or ago, when I come with my furniture. Can someone help me with this, please? I promise to return the carrier. 

• 2 weeks later...