Chapala.com Webboard

Is there an english speaking attorney other than Lakeside that . . . .

Eric Blair

At Have Hammer Will Travel A.C woodworking school. we have used Luis Enrique Ramos Bustillos Notary for 12 years

now using his associate  Darian Rivera at his office, He's so busy now.

both speak excellent English

I highly recommend Darian,  excellent follow up very detailed.

Calle del parque ote No 60

just north of sunrise restaurant lower chula vista, up street on left.

Wills, health directives etc does it all.

376 766 0190

Sincerely

H Wayne Renz

HHWT

When you interview a Mexican atty, the local dicho to remember (translated to English):

....Take a cat with you.

.....If the cat jumps on the atty, then he is a rat. 

.......If the cat runs from the atty, then he is a junk yard dog.  This is the attorney you hire.

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, daisy2013 said:

She is not a civil attorney.....she may be stringing  you along. I have knowledge of her actions 

I do not know who you are or why do you find it necessary to state falsehoods. She is a licensed attorney who practices civil law.  She has represented me in two civil cases.  (We won both)   Stop by her office and ask to see her diploma and license.... I have seen them. 

By making such a statement you are accusing her of illegally practicing law. 

You do know it is an offence to make derogatory statements about someone in a public forum  in Mexico?  

If you are not a Mexican citizen it is possible to have to forfeit your visa for such an action if the offended party takes legal action ?    

I suggest you delete or edit your posts. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kiko said:

When you interview a Mexican atty, the local dicho to remember (translated to English):

....Take a cat with you.

.....If the cat jumps on the atty, then he is a rat. 

.......If the cat runs from the atty, then he is a junk yard dog.  This is the attorney you hire.

I agree, just omit the word "Mexican."

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

I do not know who you are or why do you find it necessary to state falsehoods. She is a licensed attorney who practices civil law.  She has represented me in two civil cases.  (We won both)   Stop by her office and ask to see her diploma and license.... I have seen them. 

You do know it is an offence to make derogatory statements about someone in a public forum  in Mexico?  

If you are not a Mexican citizen it is possible to have to forfeit your visa for such an action if the offended party takes legal action ?    

Well said. Defaming professionals is destructive and usually can be traced to a competitor or unreasonably unable client.😠

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Check out the dates on this topic. It looks like it was started 2 years ago.

And also, Be careful folks, when posting negative information about others. I understand that the laws in Mexico are such that you can get yourself in legal trouble saying something negative about someone else.

On 11/28/2019 at 8:18 PM, Mostlylost said:

You are the one that should be sued .. You are telling lies .. she is the worst I won’t insult other attorneys by calling here an attorney.. She has cheated and scammed more people around Lakeside..

That is a good description of her “Practicing Law”  and she hasn’t perfected it yet.. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...