Chapala.com Webboard

Water Filters

Donaldo

Not the answer I am afraid you want to hear but I gave up on H2O and do it myself.  Only tool needed is wrench to remove filters available at any water supply store.  Only trick is get a block type carbon (we say charcoal) filter as this is what Jason used.   If this is beyond you any plumber can do the work and filters and light (use for year only right?)can do the work.  I also add a voltage regulator to light transformer to protect lightbulb and transformer.  

• Like 1

The last time I was at Jackie's office which was a month or two ago there was always another employee in the office. So when Jackie was out making service calls which was most of the time, there was someone there to answer the phone.  I hope this hasn't changed as it is about time for me to drop by again and pick up some more salt for my water softener and purification system. And the amount he charged per bag of salt was very competitive.

To be fair Jackie had some health problems a while ago and the office looks empty from time to time. This is why some people think he is out of business so its not just rumors made up but it is  from appearance sake. I would rather pay Jackie than doing it myself so I hope things are back to normal.