Chapala.com Webboard

Camille Waters

A mutual friend just let me know that Camille Waters passed away unexpectedly on October 9, 2019.  Such sad news... 💔  She had some rich life, full of adventure and lived full blast.  Godspeed, Camille.    

2 hours ago, bmh said:

RIP Camille

She just spent a month at our house and  found one of her dresses, she forgot, I was about to contact her.. How sad she is gone.. Anyone know about her little dog? It was her life.

!

Brigitte.  It is not that nice Camille, who lives in Nayarit,  is it ?  With the pug ?

• Thanks 1

Yes , it is the same  person. When she arrived at our house she had been in an accident and had some broken bones in her face. A drunk ran into the car she was at and the bag did not deploy. She had her sit belt on but banged her head very badly. When she was at my house, I asked her if they had check her for head trauma because she was stll confused and slept a whole lot.. She told me she had. When we got back a month later she was much more alert and seemed to have recuperated...Then she went on to her next assignment and  stopped by a couple of time to pick up tamales from the gardner.

• Thanks 1

Such a sad sad story. Once when I was 'hanging around' Salulita and looking for a place to rent on the coast she invited me to 'come by and look at my casa'. 

What a nice lady and so sad to hear of her departure from our world.

• Thanks 1

Camille was a gifted actress with whom I had the pleasure of joining in a stage production fifty five years ago. She was a free spirit and a marvelous person. I lost track of her when I went to Caifornia to enter college. I next crossed paths with her whilst she was the "Salad Lady" in the Heights. She hadn't changed an iota. The world is lesser in her passing.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bmh said:

Yes , it is the same  person. When she arrived at our house she had been in an accident and had some broken bones in her face. A drunk ran into the car she was at and the bag did not deploy. She had her sit belt on but banged her head very badly. When she was at my house, I asked her if they had check her for head trauma because she was stll confused and slept a whole lot.. She told me she had. When we got back a month later she was much more alert and seemed to have recuperated...Then she went on to her next assignment and  stopped by a couple of time to pick up tamales from the gardner.

Thanks for the update.

So very very sad

4 hours ago, lardca said:

Oh, My God  NO!!  I am so heartbroken.  She was such a dear.   This is very very sad.  I hope her little 'baby' is in good care now.   Bless you, Camille.

A mutual friend told me today that before Camille acquired her pug Bebo (was it 1 or 2 years ago?) she made arrangements that a nephew would take in the dog should anything happen to Camille.  I hope that is correct and that Bebo will have a home where he is as loved and cared for as he was with Camille.  He was her baby and always with her.  May Camiille rest in peace and Bebo be welcomed into a new, loving home.  

• Like 5

• 5 months later...
On 10/24/2019 at 9:42 PM, More Liana said:

A mutual friend just let me know that Camille Waters passed away unexpectedly on October 9, 2019.  Such sad news... 💔  She had some rich life, full of adventure and lived full blast.  Godspeed, Camille.    

hello.  i have know camille for over 30 years, when i lived in houston.  i heard of her passing in october.  i have tried to find out some information, but, to no avail.  do you know anything about her death?  thanks, ira shivitz.  eyemd@comcast.net