Chapala.com Webboard

Christina Park

I just read it (I am in Ontario, never been to Chapala, going in a month for first time).

Four shots fired from 3 cars, came after dispute between State and Local police during some kind of State operation on a home....not saying it was cops, just criminals which of course does not exclude police....

Hope this does not violate crime publicity on this board. I am new here, so please forgive me if I have wronged LOL.

19 hours ago, kam said:

I think that is most likely Christinia Park  (Sp?) in Chapala and Lisa is a 4-alarm Snake, not a reporter. IMHO of course

Lisa plagiarizes .... she steals articles from other publications and publishes them as her own, in her rag.  As Kam says, she is not a reporter.... but she does like to present herself as an investigative journalist.   What a joke.

On 9/15/2019 at 1:15 AM, slainte39 said:

Well if you insist…….spelling is Parque Cristiania.

Since we're on a sortofa picky roll here, its spelling is Parque Cristianía.  That little accent changes the pronunciation of the word.  

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, More Liana said:

Since we're on a sortofa picky roll here, its spelling is Parque Cristianía.  That little accent changes the pronunciation of the word.  

Too lazy to change the damned keyboard from English to Spanish, as I have to do every.time I open it up.   Grrrr

But you are correct, just as García requires that accent. Strong vowel A combined with weak vowel I is considered one vowel and syllable in Spanish,  unless the weak vowel is accented.

I should add that that the accent divides the last syllable into two syllables hence the rule of stress on the next to last syllable.