Chapala.com Webboard

Pale Restaurant

LifeNo5

Today we had breakfast at Pale restaurant on the SE corner of Tempisque and the carretara.  They have the indoor area glassed in to keep out the flies  It is not huge but very cozy with standard chairs (not bucket) covered to the floor in oranges, browns and tans.  Art is on the walls as well as a few ceramics --but no clutter.

The menu was simple but slightly different.  I had scrambled eggs, ham and black beans and homemade fig jelly.  The coffee was very good and fresh - we love our coffee! and Maria is a gracious host.  The ham was part of a ham steak not deli meat.

You might like to give it a try.

19 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

Contrary to popular belief on here, Facebook does not bite. A lot of questions about local restaurants can be answered on it complete with phone #'s.

Actually Pedro, I did check their FB page.  It does not have their menu.  But keep up the meaningless blather, Ned.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Bisbee Gal said:

Actually Pedro, I did check their FB page.  It does not have their menu.  But keep up the meaningless blather, Ned.  

Your imagination seems to be running rampant. I guess phoning them is too big a chore for you. My meaningless blather has garnered me 8 days won,324 likes on 423 posts since I  joined on April 17,2019

Sincerely happyjillin

• Sad 3

Just now, happyjillin said:

Your imagination seems to be running rampant. I guess phoning them is too big a chore for you. My meaningless blather has garnered me 8 days won,324 likes on 423 posts since I  joined on April 17,2019

Sincerely happyjillin

Did I mention your modesty, Ned?  Flattery seems to be very important to you, Pedro, even if self-applied.  Don't bother replying Mr. Small, you are on ignore.  

3 minutes ago, Bisbee Gal said:

Did I mention your modesty, Ned?  Flattery seems to be very important to you, Pedro, even if self-applied.  Don't bother replying Mr. Small, you are on ignore.  

My understanding is that there are some excellent persons of the helping professions here for your negative reality problem, denigrating others who you don't even know and making up multiple names for them.

Sincerely happyjillin

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Palé Ajijic said:

We open from 9:00 to 13:00 and from 16.00 to 22.00.

Our contact number is 3335706084.

Sorry I am trying and I cant ipload the menus to this page.I will try it later again.

I am glad to see you on the forum.  Wish more restaurant owners would do this.  Small suggestion wish your hours were 9:00 to 14:00, I and a lot of other people don't even eat lunch until 13:00 or later.

23 hours ago, Palé Ajijic said:

We open from 9:00 to 13:00 and from 16.00 to 22.00.

Our contact number is 3335706084.

Sorry I am trying and I cant ipload the menus to this page.I will try it later again.

Palé Ajijic, when you do try again, please put your information on this section of the forums:  Lakeside Restaurant/Bistro Happenings