Chapala.com Webboard

CBD oil source (again)

Be very careful what you buy. Any product that does not state exactly the quantity of Cannabidiol (all by itself) on the label is questionable. It is not enough to say 25 mg. of "hemp extract" because that tells you boodiddleysquat.

27 minutes ago, mattoleriver said:

I don't think that the search function will work with just three letters. Search for Cannabidiol and several links will appear.

Well I just searched " Cannabidoil ".....nothing in "everywhere",       nothing in "this forum",         but then it worked in "topics"   

odd search engine

Thanks

12 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Be very careful what you buy. Any product that does not state exactly the quantity of Cannabidiol (all by itself) on the label is questionable. It is not enough to say 25 mg. of "hemp extract" because that tells you boodiddleysquat.

Thanks

love " boodiddleysquat" !

27 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Here is what I got by searching this site with "Cannabidiol"... watch your spelling.

https://www.chapala.com/webboard/index.php?/search/&q=Cannabidiol

Like I mentioned above, it doesn't work for me unless I  specifically select "topics" , nothing in "everywhere" or "this forum"

So I think a general rule for searching this forum is  to not just hit enter when searching, select "topics" first and if this is true, then there should probably be a sticky  ( read this before searching )

1 hour ago, ea93105 said:

Well I just searched " Cannabidoil ".....nothing in "everywhere",       nothing in "this forum",         but then it worked in "topics"   

odd search engine

Thanks

Do you see your spelling error now?

8 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Do you see your spelling error now?

Yes, I see it now ( oops) , but even the correct spelling yields nothing (except this thread)....in "everywhere" or "this forum"

I actually  made sure to copy and paste the word first when I did the search...nothing,   then typed it in and still nothing....made sure the capitalize the first letter etc

My spelling error actually was after the fact...but thanks for pointing it out

Gotcha. I'm using Firefox as a browser and that's how I got all the links by just typing in the word "cannabidiol" and using "everywhere". The same search using Internet Explorer 11 also yields the same results. You have to scroll down to find them all. So, what browser are you using because those are the only two I have?

Well after further review I now know what happened ...somewhat embarrassing.

1) searching "CBD" does not yield any results as I found out, not enough letters I guess

2) I'm actually not familiar with the word "Cannabidiol" and when I read it in the thread , my mind  subconsciously autocorrected it to Cannabidoil which even now  seems logical and correct to me, CBD oil after all . Then even when Ferret pointed out the spelling error, I still missed it. There must be a word for this autocorrect habit of the brain....I was locked into my autocorrected spelling and glossed over what I thought was incorrect spelling

3) I thought for sure I copied and pasted Cannabidiol, don't know what happened

sorry for the confusion, the search function work fine as long as there are more that three letters

I slipped in the iol...

• Haha 2

I am not saying that "handsoftheartisan" does not have a good product. It just doesn't have enough information for me. I have e-mailed them (months ago) and they never even had the courtesy to respond.

I asked what STRAIN(s) of Indica and Sativa they were using... dead silence.

I asked for their methods of testing... dead silence

I asked for their method of extraction... dead silence

They have since added THIS statement to their FAQ's 

"Why is there no information on mgs?

There are no labs in Mexico yet, we have the numbers based on the World Seed Bank and know what each Strain will produce with Cold Extraction Method. A few companies are beginning to work on the process to bring testing to Makers and Growers over the next year."

Choose carefully.

• Like 1

I would like to go back to the basics of this discussion...first, how can CDB oil help the average, maybe slightly older resident here accessing this board? I understand that it may be a relief of pain associated with arthritis. I happen to fall within this category and recently found some relief in a natural medication brand named Glucoral (Glucosamin/Chondroitin/Asorbic Acid). I also have a slightly older rescue dog (Minnie) who is experiencing major back leg problems caused by some sort of arthritis. Dr. Pepe recommended Carprotec pills that I am giving her one per day together one of the natural Glucoral pills per day also upon approval by Dr. Pepe. This seems to be helping somewhat. I have also seen here that CDB oil would be very good also for Minnie's condition. I went to the website posted here and they do sell this for dogs but it is included in pet treats and is expensive. Any suggestions for Minnie as well as helping a guy such as me with the normal wear and tear arthritic conditions associated with living so long? Gracias 

Please, do NOT under any circumstances, give the CBD that is available HERE to your dog. THC is toxic to a dog's kidneys and THERE IS NO THIRD PARTY TESTING HERE IN MEXICO that can tell you EXACTLY how much of ANY of the over 80 cannabinoids possible are in the product.

Humans can recover from a screw up by just sleeping it off. Dogs (and possibly cats too) cannot.