Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

Canadian with R.Perm, getting Russia Visa


Recommended Posts

Huh, so you are: 1) a canadian; 2) have residente permanente here in Mexico; 3) want to go to russia - did I get that right?

If so, why would you want to go to a Mexican Embassy to get a Russian Visa.  Usually visas are issued by the country where you are traveling to i.e. Russia. Looks like the only Russian embassy is in Mexico City.


  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...