Chapala.com Webboard

A Request to Raquet Club Member re Pool Access

My wife and I rented at the Raquet club when we first were in Ajijic a year and a half ago and used the pool consistently for physical fitness. We are no longer renting at the Raquet Club and have been denied access to the pool (I see one can pay a fee for tennis or pickle ball, but not the pool).

We would like to make an arrangement with a Raquet Club member to be able to access the pool again. When we were able to use the pool it was always empty on the pool's cool days (Mon, Wed, Fri). We both need to swim laps for physical, mental and spiritual health.

If you are willing to help us, you can private message me.

Sam

1 minute ago, cedros said:

That is surprising that you can't use the pool by paying a fee. Is that what the office said?

Why is it surprising? I'm surprised they let non-residents in for tennis, etc. Now as a guest of a resident, of course.

There is a pool in Riberas that you can pay a fee and use.  It is next door to Puritan Chicken.  You can also pay a fee and use the one in Chapala at the hotel just as you are arriving in town.  I forget the name but it is on the Carr. on the lake side

1 minute ago, Wookie said:

There is a pool in Riberas that you can pay a fee and use.  It is next door to Puritan Chicken.  You can also pay a fee and use the one in Chapala at the hotel just as you are arriving in town.  I forget the name but it is on the Carr. on the lake side

Hotel Monte Carlo. 

30 minutes ago, Wookie said:

There is also a pool in Chapala on Pepe Guizar. Indoors, nice temperature and clean. http://www.aquabeat.mx/    https://www.facebook.com/CentroAquaBeat/?ref=br_rs