Chapala.com Webboard

intercam checking

Intercam service is outstanding! we have had a chequing account with them for about 4 years. Something no Canadian bank gives with a chequeing account that we get with Intercam: monthly interest on balance and they take care of the IVA for you. When we write them a cheque from our Canadian Scotiabank account, they credit our account right away even though they have to wait 5 business days for the cheque to clear.

On 6/5/2019 at 11:57 AM, happyjillin said:

Intercam service is outstanding! we have had a chequing account with them for about 4 years. Something no Canadian bank gives with a chequeing account that we get with Intercam: monthly interest on balance and they take care of the IVA for you. When we write them a cheque from our Canadian Scotiabank account, they credit our account right away even though they have to wait 5 business days for the cheque to clear.

What conversion rate did you get from Intercam?

33 minutes ago, lumieretoo said:

Intercam Canadian dollar to peso conversion rate?

The day that I  do it I look at the rate on XE and then negotiate. I am happy with what they give me as it's better than what they have on the board for walk ins by far. today on XE: 1 cdn=14.4577mp, so I'm going to guess Intercam will give me between 14.10-14.25. the  cdn has dropped against the peso since Saturday[14.7905].

• Like 1