Chapala.com Webboard

wandering male Mini Pinscher

A Mini Pinscher has  been wandering parts of Las Salvias for some weeks now.  It has spent the last four days and nights in the area of Angel Flores and 5 de Febrero.  It has a leather collar but no tags and is very timid.  It seems to be seeking canine companionship as it visits my front door and my neighbor and we both have dogs on the property.  With the heat, we have cracked and put out food and water as of this morning.  If anyone knows something about this dog, we would love to hear from you.  I am wondering if absentee owners have left it in charge of someone.  I hate to see it continue to wander like this and would bring it in, if I could get close enough,  hoping to find its owner/s.

Yeah we all work together! We are full at the Ranch with a waiting list. I talked to the good folks at Lucky Dog and they will take the Min Pin if someone can catch it. I suggest keeping your dogs inside the house, opening your gate just a little, and luring the dog with high value food like cooked liver or raw chicken. Good luck and thank you.

Here is the contact information for Lucky Dog

https://www.luckydoglakechapala.com/contact/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Saw this dog today. I could feel that he definitely wants to be taken care of, although he does not look unhealthy... neighbours have obviously been feeding him. He is friendly but nervous. I hope you can get him to respond.

• 4 weeks later...