Chapala.com Webboard

New hospital.

30 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

So far they have no ICU, no CCU, no stent lab, no MRI, no CT scans, no cardio lab. Nothing to get excited about, except for moving from that filthy and expensive Mascaras clinic.

Fluoroscopy rooms are used for Angios/Stents and some other Cardio procedures as well as some Orthopedic procedures. Been there,done that more than once . You?

14 minutes ago, Al Berca said:

Full report on new San Francisco Hospital containing ACCURATE information will appear in this weekend’s GDL Reporter.

I consider the pictures that they published on their website accurate and from experience know what a Fluoroscopy room is used for. This is what theirs looks like

fluoroscopy room.jpg

1 hour ago, happyjillin said:

Fluoroscopy rooms are used for Angios/Stents and some other Cardio procedures as well as some Orthopedic procedures. Been there,done that more than once . You?

I have been in the stent lab in Guadalajara with Dr. Briseno for a live cam heart scan and an efib. Looked nothing at all like that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, happyjillin said:

I consider the pictures that they published on their website accurate and from experience know what a Fluoroscopy room is used for. This is what theirs looks like

fluoroscopy room.jpg

It looks nothing like the stent lab I was in NOB. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, CHILLIN said:

So far they have no ICU, no CCU, no stent lab, no MRI, no CT scans, no cardio lab. Nothing to get excited about, except for moving from that filthy and expensive Mascaras clinic.

What makes you think it will be any cheaper than at the Maskaras building?  And if the same housekeeper is still around, it won't take long for the appointment areas to be ugly.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Al Berca said:

Full report on new San Francisco Hospital containing ACCURATE information will appear in this weekend’s GDL Reporter.

Which hospital are you talking about?

The new hospital in SAT is Hospital San Antonio.  There is a Hospital San Francisco in GDL.  If the GR can´t get the name right, well there is always the rest of the story for accuracy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CHILLIN said:

50 minutes ago, Yo1 said:

What makes you think it will be any cheaper than at the Maskaras building?  And if the same housekeeper is still around, it won't take long for the appointment areas to be ugly.

Rest easy!

There is a brand new cleaning and janitorial staff at the new hospital and the cleaning lady at Maskaras Clinic is still there until the end of May, at least.

29 minutes ago, slainte39 said:

The new hospital in SAT is Hospital San Antonio.  There is a Hospital San Francisco in GDL.  If the GR can´t get the name right, well there is always the rest of the story for accuracy.

The hospital being built on the Libramiento that will be part of Quality Care. It will be awhile before it is completed but the doctors at Quality Care are the best from Guadalajara 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, slainte39 said:

Thank you. It sure is San Antonio. My mistake.

28 minutes ago, daisy2013 said:

The hospital being built on the Libramiento that will be part of Quality Care. It will be awhile before it is completed but the doctors at Quality Care are the best from Guadalajara 

Your statement surprises me daisy2013 because I was under the impression that Quality Care had nothing to do with it and that it was Dr. Santiago Hernandez (of https://www.chapalamed.com/) and principals from P.V. who were behind it.

• Thanks 7

1 hour ago, daisy2013 said:

I didn´t quote you so I don´t know why you are responding.

Yes, I understood which hospital you were talking about.

This is quite humourous. I have been in 4 different hospitals in Gaudalajara where i have had 5 stents placed, angiograms and angioplasties. Even had  a steroid epidural in my spine by Dr. Gonzales in  Del Carmen in one of their C-arm floroscope rooms. I was wide awake for all these procedures and took the trouble of checking out my surroundings even had a nurse take pictures in 2 of them. Each one had a different manufacturer. the room i posted  is not complete but has the C-arm which was used in all your procedures whether you like it or not. here is another C-arm Floroscope which i found easily on google in a Cardiac Catheterisation Lab

cardiac_catheterisation_lab.jpg

12 hours ago, happyjillin said:

Very nice pictures of the facilities including a Fluoroscopy room but I don't see MRI or CAT rooms.

Would you be so kind as to provide a link as to where the photo you posted earlier came from. So far, this is the only website that I can find for the new hospital in San Antonio opposite Chula Vista...

http://www.hospitalsanantonio.com.mx/services.html

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. We are in a string of moderate sized Mexican fishing villages and you expect the Mayo Clinic. It will be interesting to see if there are enough sick people to justify two hospitals.

From their initial information, it sounded like Dr Santiago's hospital was more geared to elective surgery and out patient services but that could have changed.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Ferret said:

Would you be so kind as to provide a link as to where the photo you posted earlier came from. So far, this is the only website that I can find for the new hospital in San Antonio opposite Chula Vista...

http://www.hospitalsanantonio.com.mx/services.html

I got it from their page on Facebook.

12 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

No - what is "quite humourous" is that Pedro is dying to send a picture of him on the slab in the stent lab in Guadalajara, but then everyone would know Pedro=Happyjillin=Ned Small just like soylent green=people!

Trying to deflect from your erroneous post by spamming this topic? Your two procedures that you had done by Dr. Briseno did not require what you call a Cath lab. He is an excellent Cardiologist and mine of record. His father is still a practicing Cardio as well. Judging from your behaviour on this board, perhaps you should make an appointment with his brother Daniel, a Gastroenterologist.  While you're at it Quality Care also have two persons of the helping professions that you might want a consult from.