Chapala.com Webboard

Good friend looking for work, cleaning, cooking or caring for the sick.

I have a very good friend, mexican lady in her 40's who is looking for work, full, part or temporary.  She is VERY honest, reliable and hard working.  She lives very close to the Chapala Haciendas but can also take the bus to other areas.  PM me if interested or call Ernesto her son in law from the U.S whom she lives with and is totally bilingual and he can give you more info .  Thank you

Ernesto:  331 267 9364

Edited by sputnik
changed title
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kyle said:

Please take Jonny off this board.  He is getting to be just to much.  Has to degrade every post!

I have to agree with Kyle

I'm an 8 year resident here and an occasional visitor to this Board. There is something strange about someone who persists with Jonny's types of posts. It's intimidating to posters and destroys what might otherwise be be thoughtful  threads. His posts are not amusing.

Is this the image of Lakeside Chapala.com wishes to project to visitors to the web site? I hope not.

I'm off this Board.

SunFan

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, SunFan said:

I'm an 8 year resident here and an occasional visitor to this Board. There is something strange about someone who persists with Jonny's types of posts. It's intimidating to posters and destroys what might otherwise be be thoughtful  threads. His posts are not amusing.

Is this the image of Lakeside Chapala.com wishes to project to visitors to the web site? I hope not.

I'm off this Board.

SunFan

Hey, if JIT is a problem for you, it is YOUR fault, not the Board. All you have to do is BLOCK HIM and you will never read a post from him again. VERY SIMPLE. Trying to force your way on everyone on this Board does not let those who enjoy his banter have their say. If you gotta go, you gotta go. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Kyle said:

Please take Jonny off this board.  He is getting to be just to much.  Has to degrade every post!

Why can't you just Block him? Too much trouble for you, or you just must have you way no matter what others think? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jim Bowie said:

Why can't you just Block him? Too much trouble for you, or you just must have you way no matter what others think? 

Unbelievable  reaction. Jonny pervades almost every post. You find him amusing? He is very intelligent but....

SunFan

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jim Bowie said:

Hey, if JIT is a problem for you, it is YOUR fault, not the Board. All you have to do is BLOCK HIM and you will never read a post from him again. VERY SIMPLE. Trying to force your way on everyone on this Board does not let those who enjoy his banter have their say. If you gotta go, you gotta go. 

Or look at the poster's name and decide if you want to read the post or not.

• Like 3

Of course anyone can ignore a specific poster's blitherings. That's not the point. The point is what Kyle said- that it degrades the entire webboard and turns it into something unpleasant and uninteresting and puts new posters who may have valuable things to share or legitimate questions to ask, off of even bothering to participate.

Check out Baja Nomad- the same thing. A bunch of nasty, bored, old men feel the need to post on almost every thread, adding their sarcastic comments to threads started where someone simply wanted to know the answer to a question they have or share some information they thought would be interesting to others.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I noted that someone, I assume a moderator, deleted Jonny's sexist and insulting response to Sputnik's original request. I believe he said something like "what other duties" would the employee be required to perform.

And he and others find this amusing?

SunFan

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jonny I agree, Your first amendment rights give  you the ability to spew your venom all over this Board. I trust the moderators and site sponsor are happy with the level of discourse you've encouraged.

SunFan

• Like 2

Where are the instructions for blocking a poster.

Never thought of doing that but I am not enjoying this person at all.  They bring nothing to the table. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jonnyintrouble said:

hahahahaha, Oh please enjoy me.  That's my mission in life, to be enjoyed by you.  There are religious-based forums you know.  They're so enjoyable.  Ne'er a harsh word spoken.  Tranquil like a cascade in Springtime.  

I'm not enjoying this person at all.  hahahahahahaha 

Why not lighten up? It's more fun. IMO

FB_IMG_1556072489774.jpg

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SunFan said:

Jonny I agree, Your first amendment rights give  you the ability to spew your venom all over this Board. I trust the moderators and site sponsor are happy with the level of discourse you've encouraged.

SunFan

"I'm off this Board."  How many posts ago did you say that? Mean what you say, man, or don't say it. Makes your credibility zero ! 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Of course anyone can ignore a specific poster's blitherings. That's not the point.

That is exactly the point! Your interpretation of what makes and does not make this Board viable is exactly that, your take. It certainly does not represent everyone who is  on this Board, only those who enjoy putting down members, mods, etc. You have 2 choices, continue crying, or Block him. Up to you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jim Bowie said:

That is exactly the point! Your interpretation of what makes and does not make this Board viable is exactly that, your take. It certainly does not represent everyone who is  on this Board, only those who enjoy putting down members, mods, etc. You have 2 choices, continue crying, or Block him. Up to you.

Continue crying? He's not even worth blocking. But webboards like this are set up with the intent to create a forum where people can assist each other, exchange information, talk about topics related to the purpose of the forum, not to exchange insults and meaningless adolescent drivel. People who enjoy doing that should just exchange email addresses and converse between themselves to their heart's content.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

not to exchange insults and meaningless adolescent drivel. People who enjoy doing that should just exchange email addresses and converse between themselves to their heart's content.

Some people just need an audience. Don Tickles of Chapala.com

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kyle said:

I second that!  I find all his posts to be so rude.............always with the swear words and degrading.  A real piece of work.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, SunFan said:

I'm off this Board.

SunFan

I agree totally.  I think we all have had enough of him.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, jonnyintrouble said:

Say, while I have your attention .. I'm wanting to buy a home in Canada.  But I need it to be cheap.  In order to be cheap it'd have to be property inherited, something the hand-me-down owner hasn't a loony invested in.  Maybe a place now in the hands of some silver-spoon mama's boy.  Got any leads?   

Most know not owning anything or making any money ever is your own fault and not our fault.

Lack of responsibility and trustworthiness ones whole life has its consequences.

unnamed.jpg

• Thanks 1