Chapala.com Webboard

MAMMOGRAM & ULTRASOUND QUESTION

Lily H

A few weeks ago I had a  mammogram,  3D Diagnostic Mammogram and Breast Ultrasound in Guadalajara for $1,150 pesos. My Dra. Iliana Ramos, Quality Care sent me to Diagnosticos por Imagen on Av. Ninos Heroes. With my GPS we zipped in and out of Guadalajara.  I have a lot of confidence in Dra. Iliana Ramos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 777 said:

A few weeks ago I had a  mammogram,  3D Diagnostic Mammogram and Breast Ultrasound in Guadalajara for $1,150 pesos. My Dra. Iliana Ramos, Quality Care sent me to Diagnosticos por Imagen on Av. Ninos Heroes. With my GPS we zipped in and out of Guadalajara.  I have a lot of confidence in Dra. Iliana Ramos.

Me too, really like her!

• Like 1

If you have the time to wait just a little for an appointment, and have some Spanish,   there are  several Salud Digna locations in Guad and the cost will be MUCH less than anywhere else.  Perfectly good equipment and discounts if you are over 60 (65??) and same-day results.

• Thanks 1

I'm now planning for next year's tests so sure can wait.

Had both done 2 years ago NOB equivalent of 13000 pesos ($700). Still part of deductible so that was all out of pocket.

I knew it would cost less but never thought that many times less. I'm very happy to hear that.

Thank you!

1 minute ago, Lily H said:

What about "Well Women Package" (including maybe mammogram, ultrasound, pap and bone density...)?

Dr. Leon's office offered (offers?) such a package. It has been 4 years since I participated and the cost will (no doubt) have increased, if the program is still offered, but I found it extremely reasonable as well as convenient (transportation to/from the imaging clinic in Guad. was included).

• Thanks 1

• 3 years later...