Chapala.com Webboard

Looking For New Maid

Guiness

I currently have a wonderful maid, however she is not able to give me the hours that I now require so now I am on the hunt for a new lady.

Home is in Chapala Haciendas, looking for someone who is somewhat bilingual, obviously honest, and shows up for work.  I want someone who is a self starter, who knows how to property clean a house from top to bottom without having to be told what to do. So, experience is mandatory.  She must have good references and enjoy her job.  Looking to hire the right person for 3 days a week - 5 hours per day.  We are willing to pay well for the right lady.  A bonus would be that she be able to make herself available for short notice home/pet sits if needed.  If you have or know of such a individual, please send me her information so I can arrange an interview.  Many thanks to all who reply.  

Hi Guiness,

We have a Mexican friend that is a single mother.

She is currently cleaning a place 1 day a week and could really use some extra employment.

We can definately vouch for her honesty and dependability . We have been friends for many years and she rents from us.

She's not fluent but can communicate well.

We're in Rancho del Oro and she has a small car and is mobile.

Call me at 766 1791 if you would like us to arrange a meeting for you.

Archived