Chapala.com Webboard

Did you lose your dinnerware at Walmart?

Guest English Rose

Guest English Rose

Did you buy dinnerware at Walmart on Wednesday only to get home and it wasn't in your bags? I think I may have it.

Tell me what it was and what colour and you can pick it up.

Have a better day.

Guest English Rose
7 hours ago, jonnyintrouble said:

Yes, I think it's mine.  If you tell me what it is and what color it is I'll tell you if it's mine or not.  Waiting ......

You are very annoying, not funny.

1 hour ago, jonnyintrouble said:

That's rough coming from an 80 year old new bee.  Find another forum, and please, change your diaper.  

You, jit, on the other hand, are rude, crude and totally lacking in class and education. Sometimes you're amusing but, most often, you're not. It doesn't really matter how old YOU are, because you'll always be an immature brat looking for attention. It would be very nice if YOU would find another forum to crap in.

Jonny, be careful. The mods don't allow us to be too negative. I remember when I wrote something like that years ago, that I was not allowed back on the forum for a week or three as punishment.

Oh, and have a great day. I am in a very bad mood, because I decided to come back too Mexico a little later than usual and we are having the first snowstorm I have witnessed in some 20 years since I am now in Mexico the most of the time. They say maybe 6 or more inches. :012:

True dat. But I honestly got tired of his inane comments on threads and his attacking people like English Rose and RVgringo. So, I pushed some of his buttons and he is now temporarily suspended. We get a reprieve for a while.

In the meantime, I would like to take up a collection to send him some No Bullshit Coffee.

Only kidding.

I find Jonny quite entertaining and he has nuggets of truth and information in between his blabberings.  How he gets to some of you is also entertaining.  He obviously has a talent for this and I suspect his IQ is quite high. 

Archived