Chapala.com Webboard

Tepalo in Today's GDL Reporter

Mainecoons

2 minutes ago, AngusMactavish said:

Check your PM's, too much will give you that message. PM me to try without emptying some messages.

I did and it seemed to go thru.  My box is at 25%....maybe it's Harry's that is full??

Tepalo and two others seem to have been revoked for now.

"The commission agreed unanimously to proceed with all three revocations."

I have to admit to being a bit surprised at all the rest of the projects coming down the line though. I guess the good news is that 80% of those will never happen, at least not based on my own observations here over time.

Here is a roughly translated synopsis of what happened at the urban planning mtng.

the meeting of the session of the urban development commission on January 18 of this year was done for APPROVAL OF IREEGULARIFADES, they presented several authorized developments in the past administration where there are several inconsistencies and lack of information and opinions. The inconsistencies are quite serious, violating the urban development plan, the land uses do not have legal consistency for the high density that is intended to be given in the case of the village (but they are several), They exceed the massive use of land, construction license was given without the possibility of SIMAPA to incorporate services, Another inconsistency was the donation from la pueblita of land that consists of 5000 mt2  for a municipal cemetery  one block from the lagoon, which is unviable it is proposed to find another ground or make a self-sustaining cemetery  (literal words of Javier degollado) .. despite all the inconsistencies  of the development as this of the la pueblita again by the density, in the words of Moy Anaya is NOT TO STOP THE DEVELOPMENT. .. it is the position of all the aldermen and the government to declare that the government should be a facilitator for the investors ... and again tied to the fact that the development of the town violates the official development plan that does not allow development  at that polygon, then what they did is the unanimous approval of the change in land use, goes from being a country tourist to H2 ... habitacional . with all that there are irregularities is to ensure that the developments are made and with the intention to modify the municipal urban development plan to approve the height allowed for building.

When changing the land use of three ravines, tres cañadas, for la pueblita a donation is requested  , while the developments continue waiting for the government to provide them with permits.

sorry but it’s the best I can do. We won fir the moment in blocking the development in Tepalo but there is much to be accomplished

Archived