Chapala.com Webboard

Coolest Lights - ever!

CHILLIN

Finally a realistic flame light, L.E.D., low power and lasts forever. I am going to electrify a tree of life, which was designed for candles, and two antique brass ship lanterns, was designed for kerosene. Look to reviews to see them in action.

https://www.amazon.com/CPPSLEE-Atmosphere-Decoration-Flickering-Simulation/dp/B077P5BTCY?tag=b0c55yh-20

5 hours ago, gringal said:

I hate to burst any flame-light bubbles, but when I went to the OP's link, all ready to order, the fine print says:

"This item does not ship to Ajijic, Mexico. Please check other sellers who may ship internationally."

I would ship them to iShop Laredo address. Then they will clear customs and deliver to iShop SAT. Paying freight from Laredo to SAT, then a $2 surcharge if you do not have a mailbox. Make sure you specify the type of freight, you do not want to pay express overnight. They make a commission off freight, so be careful. My computer says they deliver to Mexico, with Chapala as the destination. I would still get them shipped to the iShop address. They are always there and a business address.

4 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

I would ship them to iShop Laredo address. Then they will clear customs and deliver to iShop SAT. Paying freight from Laredo to SAT, then a $2 surcharge if you do not have a mailbox. Make sure you specify the type of freight, you do not want to pay express overnight. They make a commission off freight, so be careful.

Thanks for the advice, but I never sign up for "express overnight" anything:  It's a big shuck, since our orders arrive either at the same time, or very little later.  I have a handy mail box here, but I usually have Amazon or other orders delivered directly to my house with no problem. Haven't lost one yet.😉

Archived