Chapala.com Webboard

Los Pinos - A First Look

AngusMactavish

So, so sad...yes, it's big--but Peña took everything.  Do they think it was always empty, or that the furnishings were his to take?  These kids don't have a clue--who the heck are they?  The place is bare.  No paintings, no ornamentation, nothing.  They probably took the toilets. 

Oh--well, he left the books.  He probably bought them by the meter, he certainly never read one.

1 hour ago, More Liana said:

These kids don't have a clue--who the heck are they?

The kid girl is a CPA from Texas and with her husband have traveled and vlogged for two years in Mexico. They make no recommendations or offer advice, just show their experiences as two Americans. They have 106K YouTube subscribers and are supported by a Patreon group.

Their YouTube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdoIhpEz2UO8vpVlhQYLrGA

2 hours ago, AngusMactavish said:

The kid girl is a CPA from Texas and with her husband have traveled and vlogged for two years in Mexico. They make no recommendations or offer advice, just show their experiences as two Americans. They have 106K YouTube subscribers and are supported by a Patreon group.

Their YouTube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdoIhpEz2UO8vpVlhQYLrGA

Thanks for the link.  My quibbles are: no way to know who they were or why they were there.  The husband called the now-former president, "Nieto", and neither of them had ANY CLUE about what they were seeing.  "This is a room."  Innocents abroad, IMHO.  They checked it off their list of stuff to do in Mexico.  No insight at all, shallow and meaningless.  YMMV.

Personally, I am grateful to them for what they showed me... More Liana, if you want, ''in depth'' you might have to look elsewhere?

You don't have watch... 

but why spoil the show for others who are less choosy in their fare?

The two that made the above video and whose channel I linked now have 108,000 110,192 YouTube subscribers. Their style is pure innocence (clueless per More Liana), discovering Mexico through their eyes. I encourage all to watch their videos as 17,555,638 viewers have and subscribe.

Archived