Chapala.com Webboard

Where to buy candy.

stoneleigh

Need someone from Chapala to chip in more on this information... There is a candy store on the main street of Chapala about two blocks up from the lights on the WEST side. They have rows and rows of large bags of different kinds of candies. I liked the coffee flavoured candies that Lake Taco used to have so we asked where they got them from. It's been a few years since I was there and I hope they haven't moved. Largest selection of bagged candies that I have ever seen.

29 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Need someone from Chapala to chip in more on this information... There is a candy store on the main street of Chapala about two blocks up from the lights on the WEST side. They have rows and rows of large bags of different kinds of candies. I liked the coffee flavoured candies that Lake Taco used to have so we asked where they got them from. It's been a few years since I was there and I hope they haven't moved. Largest selection of bagged candies that I have ever seen.

Yes its still there and the go to place for all party supplies 

49 minutes ago, Ferret said:

DSCF0065ab.JPG

Archived