Chapala.com Webboard

Chapala Pride Saturday Night!!

Come on out to Chapala Pride and join your fellow ex-pats to show our Mexican hosts we applaud them embracing their queer community and we also support human rights for all no matter how you identify and who you love. The more Allies the better. We have a large banner to march behind uniting the Mexican, Canadian and US flags. If you are from a country other than the US or Canada feel free to bring your flag and wave it proudly. Any other flags are also welcome: transgender, lesbian, intersex, bisexual, PFlag for parents, etc....  Meet at 3:30 at The BeerGarden on 11/17, 3 days from now, or come straight to the parade. Those at the restaurant will have a meal/snacks/drinks together and then join the parade when it forms around 4:30 or 5:00 on the street just outside the restaurant. 

First off, I applaud the opportunity.

Secondly, I have to question the "sad faces" people have posted. I personally feel it is rather devilish to allow icon commentary with no substantiation by name. It's an easy way to take a cheap shot without the responsibility.

Thirdly, I think it should be noted that the parade is a big local thing; the post unfortunately makes it sound like ex-pats only. FACEBOOK:

https://www.facebook.com/pridechapala/?ref=br_rs

Archived