Chapala.com Webboard

Knee problem

Yes both he and his son also a Dr. specializing in orthopedic medicine come to the Maskaras Clinic. Several months ago, the younger Dr. Gonzalez came Wednesdays and the father on Fridays and often also Saturday mornings. I would check to see what their schedule is today.

The Maskaras Clinic can be reached at 765-4805 or 765-4838

I have a knee problem and went to Dr. Gonzales.  I paid 1,000 p. for a wrong diagnosis which he made after less than 5 minutes with me.  Yesterday,  I went to the orthopaedist at Quality Care, Dr. Garbriel (can't remember last name).  He gave me a very thorough exam, ordered an x-ray, reviewed the x-ray, explained my options, gave me his cell phone number and e-mail address.  The charge was 700 p. plus the x-ray.  I think he nailed it.  I've heard wonderful things about Dr. Gonzales, but I wouldn't go back to him.

Several people, including me, have used Dr. Daniel Curiel.  766-4800 office number. Here on Wednesdays,  clinic next to old "El Sarape" restaurant and between Techo Agua and Lidia's Medical Supply Store on the careterra (two blocks west of Colon light). Experienced; Speaks moderately good English. Reasonable prices. Practices at San Javier Hospital.  cellular:333-189-6729.

Archived