Chapala.com Webboard

New 2018 Jalisco Driving Guide

Intercasa

• 10 months later...
On 10/23/2018 at 4:49 PM, Intercasa said:

This is where at a stoplight there is a left hand turn lane and cars lined up to turn left and then someone doesn´t want to wait so they cut in the line and place themselves in front of the first car in the left turn lane in the intersection.  Very common in Guadalajara, rare lakeside.  

Happened to me today at the Libramiento light facing Walmart.  I moved closer and closer to his vehicle until he backed off, then I opened the window and flipped him the bird.  Ojetes will be ojetes.  I'm not backing down to these assholes.  Almost all of them are not locals, mainly tapatios.

On 1/13/2022 at 9:22 PM, El Toro Furioso said:

Happened to me today at the Libramiento light facing Walmart.  I moved closer and closer to his vehicle until he backed off, then I opened the window and flipped him the bird.  Ojetes will be ojetes.  I'm not backing down to these assholes.  Almost all of them are not locals, mainly tapatios.

I would advise against doing that.  The one you choose to flip off might be a bad guy. The results could be a disaster.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 1/18/2022 at 1:11 PM, Mostlylost said:

I would advise against doing that.  The one you choose to flip off might be a bad guy. The results could be a disaster.

The likelihood that even a really bad guy would shoot a gringo in this area is almost nonexistent.  The whole area's economy relies on us, so even the criminal Dons say "back off."

On 4/3/2022 at 9:05 PM, El Toro Furioso said:

The likelihood that even a really bad guy would shoot a gringo in this area is almost nonexistent.  The whole area's economy relies on us, so even the criminal Dons say "back off."

A bad guy isn't going to take the time to research your heritage.  Nor would he care!

1.JPG

1a.JPG

• Like 2