Chapala.com Webboard

Boys youth futbol

dearle

I know nothing about Ajijic, I live in Chapala.  But if you are talking about youth soccer teams as in fútbol, there are several in the Chapala area.  Also, I have no details about them, but if you are interested I would ask in the Campo Municipal which is somewhat similar to the Reck in the USA, it is the soccer field right before you come to the Monday morning Tianguis in Chapala.  Ask there first, there are several groups that meet there and there are also several groups that meet in the Cristiania Park in Chapala.  If you don´t speak Spanish bring an interpreter.

Lots of football teams of different age groups  play at field in ramon corona in san antonio  la floresta end. Normally from around 4pm week days for training and matches on the weekends.the groundsman should be able to give more info.

Theres also the football field in ajijic.close to salvadors old restaurant which certainly used ti have a couple of kids teams, plus at the bottom of same street where wednsday market is.on left hand side in la floresta they have built a new pitch.

Archived