Chapala.com Webboard

Paying Bills

franky

The apartment where i rent, i pay the rent to the person who collects the rent and also the electric bill.  Thus they would send me the electric bill picture via whatsapp and when i see them, i pay them the electricity so they pay it.   I also have my own internet as well.  But the way i pay it is i go to izzi every month to pay the bill.  Thus i have to go there physically.  I heard that you could actually pay your izzi bill at oxxo.  Can someone tell me what am i suppose to show them when i go pay the bill?  I do have that monthly online bill that goes to my email.  I believe only thing you pay is like a 8 peso fee for that service?

However the negative thing is you could only pay for 1 month right?  But if you want to pay say a few months in advance, you cannot do this?  Because i heard you could actually go to izzi and pay your internet bill in advance for as much months as you want.   Is that true?  The other thing i want to know is... i assume its not possible to pay a bill like that while in the US right?  

Archived