Chapala.com Webboard

Woman throws dog feces on gardener caretaker

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Xena said:

Here is my final thought. Some of us have witnessed this woman in other situations that lend credence to the gardener’s version of the story. 

...And some have seen quite another side of the woman's behavior and therefore, believe her version.

"Only the Shadow knows"...(and if you remember that one, you've had a lot of birthdays.)🖖

I remember somewhere back there many years ago the expression, "Only the Shadow Knows". It brings back good memories, something we need right now because of all the strong negative expressions by the folks on both sides of this debate.

37 minutes ago, johanson said:

I remember somewhere back there many years ago the expression, "Only the Shadow Knows". It brings back good memories, something we need right now because of all the strong negative expressions by the folks on both sides of this debate.

It was from an old time radio show.  Wish I could remember the name of it.

9 hours ago, TheBestSideOfTheWall said:

I have know this woman since I moved here and her efforts for the community towards animals and picking up garbage has blown me away. I’m proud to call her a friend. She admitted she did what she is accused of. The man has taken no responsibility for his long term harassment. 

Also, I have had problems with the man in question too. The first and only time I went, he first pretended to not speak English then got in my face clearly speaking English. So, I totally believe that he was the initial aggressor. He was so ugly to me I never returned. Yes, he is in his 70’s but he has no problem harassing a woman in her 80’s. And please tell me if he was having to get on to her for not pooper-scooping, how did she have a bag of poop to throw? She is KNOWN for picking up trash through out the area. For years!!!

Ellie has been depressed for a while now that she has so many animals to feed, vet, and advocate for with little help. If this site causes her physical or emotional harm, there will be no shortage of her friends to remind those posting here of their hand in it. I have taken screen shots so if this does occur, the people who were not there but feel free to pass judgment can be reminded how inhuman they truly are.

So if someone saves every stray or mistreated dog they come across, and picks up garbage, they are excused from assaulting another human? 

hoarding animals and then becoming depressed over caring for them is an issue in itself. it is very codependent behavior. not to judge, but i agree  she assaulted him, as a fact of the matter, regardless of all else.  i agree it should be resolved peacefully if possible.

13 hours ago, gringal said:

...And some have seen quite another side of the woman's behavior and therefore, believe her version.

"Only the Shadow knows"...(and if you remember that one, you've had a lot of birthdays.)🖖

Huh. I guess I missed all the posts from the people who have experienced or witnessed “quite another side” of the gardener’s behavior. You know the behavior sweet Ellie described to malign him when trying to justify her unjustifiable actions, the ones she has never apologized for or even come close to acknowledging were wrong.  

"What evil lurks in heart's and mind's of men?  The shadow knows!".  I grew up with my Mom saying this about everything we couldn't figure out except she said The SHADOW do! as chills ran up and down my spine 😱😊

Moderator,. Isn't it time to shut this conversation down before these people insight more negative things?  It seems that some people don't understand that other people's problems manifest in different ways.  If this woman continuously exhibits all the behaviors that have been listed here and is evidenced on her Facebook page she could be in the early stages of some kind of dementia.  No one knows.  THE SHADOW DO!!  But I digress.  At any rate this has sure been a lesson on mob mentality and how anger and hate begets anger and hate and just how those two things can cloak themselves in "good works".  Wish we could have a lesson now on how love and compassion can heal wounds.

How complacent many of us are.  Judging without all the facts, not knowing how aggressive the caretaker was, not knowing if she is, in fact, in the early stages of a type of dementia or a depressive state that makes you act differently than you normally would.  This board is so quick to judge others and demean them, many times being nasty with a sense of righteousness.  Very sad state of affairs.

I visit the football field almost daily and I consider the gardener to be a hard working and honorable man.  He is always polite to  me and the woman who usually accompanies me. Thus, I hope  that Ms. Ellie Egan never sets foot in the field again, and if she does, I further hope that appropriate legal action is taken against her.

Maybe for you, Tiny.  At other's expense.  This whole thing has been rather disgusting. 

Taaffe, this woman is not my friend, I don't even know her And neither do you!  This woman could not even figure out how to post on this webboard and unless her friends are continuing to show her this thread she isn't reading your pronouncements of her penalties as, of course, you are her judge and jury.

Mainecoons it seems that these people don't want to consider that the woman might have a problem.  They are having way to much fun playing with their lesser selves.

I just checked my messages and saw several of you asking, "Isn't about time to lock this topic?"   It is probably past time to do so. It's that we all get so emotional myself included when reading these very strong statements, first from one side and then from the other. If you have new information you wish to post, feel free to do so under a new topic.

Archived