Chapala.com Webboard

Excellent plumber experience

Jose Louis Gonzales

331-326-4662

I had problems with my water pump (bomba) and had two different plumbers who came three different times and could not resolve the problem.

I'm German and Scottish and my Italian neighbor (go figure) recommended a bi-lingual plumber (Spanish/English) who came out, took my pump to the shop to have the pressure valve(s) fixed, came back the next morning and reinstalled it and everything worked fine... but not until he replaced some guts in my toilet (which was leaking slowly and regularly into the bowl) and put a new pilot light unit on my hot water heater (which I requested) but the pilot still wouldn't stay lit (which I could verify) because the thermostat was bad. He had a bigger one for a different water heater which he brought back the next day and sold me for less than the actual model for my water heater, that works better than the original. This one will likely even save me propane.

I recommend this lumber highly. His knowledge was excellent, he was punctual, his work skills commendable and his prices were reasonable and competitive.

Archived