Chapala.com Webboard

Cinnamon Rolls

TooMuchCoffee

• 1 month later...

Okay, I found it. No wonder I missed it. In any case, an 11:30 trip netted some excellent, hot carrot muffins, a cruller-type thing, and a custard roll, for 6 pesos each. They were all delicious, and now that I know, I will be going back frequently. Thanks to raftrbr for keeping on me.

On 9/2/2018 at 11:44 AM, WideSky said:

There is usually a guy at Wednesday Tianguis (probably behind the plaza bugambillas parking garage) that sells sourdough cinnamon buns in a couple iterations (plain, nuts, apple) and other donuts;  Scandinavian Bakery in Centro Laguna also has cinnamon buns (cardamon & slivered almonds).

I go to the bakery at Centro Laguna. Most cinnamon rolls have too much icing on them for my taste buds.

You can occasionally get cinnamon buns at It's Kinda Bazar Kinda Not in Riberas; check out their fridge - homemade pickles, antipasto, carrot cake, brisket, etc, etc;  you never know what you will find.  Looks like Williams Burg pies and bagels may be available there too.

10 minutes ago, WideSky said:

You can occasionally get cinnamon buns at It's Kinda Bazar Kinda Not in Riberas; check out their fridge - homemade pickles, antipasto, carrot cake, brisket, etc, etc;  you never know what you will find.  Looks like Williams Burg pies and bagels may be available there too.

Samuel Gamez, the Williamsburg Pie man, told me last week that his items are being carried at It's Kinda Bazar.

Archived