Chapala.com Webboard

Car Wash just west of Roberto's torn down

calexico

2 hours ago, Floradude said:

We need a place where cardiac emergencies can be treated locally.  Hopefully the new hospital across from the golf course will be able to handle that.  As for the second hospital on the libramiento I am not holding my breath on that one.

It will be interesting to see what the fees will be....

2 hours ago, lakeside7 said:

It will be interesting to see what the fees will be....

Never a better time to negotiate a fee than during a heart attack!

Re the car wash that's gone: Who knows what's coming? Nobody on this webboard, or nobody who's willing to say. Best bet: more than the car wash that was there.

8 hours ago, Travis said:

Never a better time to negotiate a fee than during a heart attack!

Re the car wash that's gone: Who knows what's coming? Nobody on this webboard, or nobody who's willing to say. Best bet: more than the car wash that was there.

Is there another car wash closer than Riberas that does as good a job as the one that was torn down?

If he were still with us, El Saltos would be celebrating that closure.  He used to say the noise and the employees screaming was really bad where he and Annie lived.

2 hours ago, gringal said:

Is there another car wash closer than Riberas that does as good a job as the one that was torn down?

At least a cardiologist won't steal your car mats when you leave it with them. They took my new Weathertech mats and I didn't realize it until I got back home.  When I returned for them an hour later, they had to phone some manager who was in Jocotepec with my mats in his pickup. I waited until he came back and took them out of the floor. I asked what the Hell and he just shrugged. Glad they are gone, I never returned there.

3 hours ago, ComputerGuy said:

You're saying there's a car wash beside the TelMex line office on Allen W. Lloyd going up towards LLT and the school?

Black Coffee is across from Walmart, by Telcel, how long have you lived here!

Perhaps because I don't appreciate her comment How long have you lived here, when clearly I have been here long enough to know. I never said there was a TelMex beside Black Coffee, though, so where are you getting that from? This is El Bartman's quote: 'I had good luck at the one alongside the phone company past black coffee.' Because there is also a place called the Cafe Negra, which some refer to as the Black Coffee in English, and up the road from there is a TelMex office. Apparently, rather than helping to solve what I saw as a communication issue, I had exactly the opposite effect. For that, I am truly sorry.

By the way, for you to call my comment 'abusive' is a heckuvan over-reaction.

7 hours ago, pappysmarket said:

If he were still with us, El Saltos would be celebrating that closure.  He used to say the noise and the employees screaming was really bad where he and Annie lived.

And then, for a while, there were fighting cocks being raised in the back, too.

10 minutes ago, johanson said:

That was a long time ago. Now they are making the enclosed parking lot smaller and making more office space out of what was part of the lot

Terrific. Just what we need... less parking space.

Archived