Chapala.com Webboard

Need my replacement Amazon Alexa brought down

Hi all,

Sadly my Amazon Alexa has died and fortunately they are willing to send a replacement but to an address NOB.  Looking for someone who's willing to receive my new Alexa, bring it to Ajijic, and return with the defective Alexa.  It'll need to be put back in the box Amazon sends the new one and returned.  Any takers?

Thanks, in advance, if anyone can and will do this for me.

Valerie :)

NEW info!!! Just talked with Amazon and they've agreed to let me have someone bring the new unit down and send the defective unit back with someone else. I just need to print the shipping label to give the person returning NOB with the defective unit.  It doesn't have to be in the same box nor packaging.  I'll be asking that person to drop it off at an UPS store.

So, anyone coming down later this month who's willing to receive the new Amazon Echo and bring it to Ajijic?

Thanks, in advance,

Val  :)

Hi Lily,

Many thanks!  Another friend has offered to bring it down the end of this month.  I will need someone heading back NOB to take the defective one for me.  I appreciate your willingness to help me.  Safe travels!

Lily, I'm sure that time frame will be fine with Amazon.  They're calling me this evening to get the address of my friend in CA who's bringing me the new one.  They were cool with it coming back with another person and not needing the original box.  I'll ask and let you know.  Many thanks for your kind offer.  :)

Val,

I created this account just to respond to your request yesterday. The last few years I have read and learned so much from all of you on variety of topics. So I appreciate very much the webboard! Of course, we have met some amazingly kind and helpful people each time we were there.

I will PM you on my way there in August.

Lily

Archived