Chapala.com Webboard

Is she at it again?

And for only $45 US you can find out on line. Oh and it is about to go up to $60

And apparently there are people out who are willing to pay. She is really good at  ……………….

Oh the on line Quad Reporter averaging 28 to 32 pages a week only costs $30 per year.

7 hours ago, johanson said:

Oh the on line Quad Reporter averaging 28 to 32 pages a week only costs $30 per year.

Pete--Is that Quad  a typo? You're referring to Guadalajara Reporter's rates, I think. Online or newsstand, the Reporter will have the latest report on this story--a much more accurate one than Lisa's, no doubt.

Lexy

Yes I meant the Guadalajara Reporter.  Sorry.  I buy a copy of the Guadalajara Reporter every week. Lisa is offering something else, an occasional page or three (I don't know) sent to you on line and is about to increase her prices from $45 to $60 per year

And I should have explained that the Guadalajara Reporter also offers an online version of their weekly publication and they only charge $30 dollars per year, and rather than the occasion page or three of information from the Chapala Reporter, the Guadalajara Reporter usually has 28 to 32 pages every week

Short answer -- YES, she's at it again. If you enjoy reading National Enquirer, then you'll like this publication. The down side is, it'll cost you a bundle ($60 USD per year now) just to read/sift through this one-woman publication with a twisted idea of "reporting". It's a money-making thing for her, that's all. If she can hook you with the misleading headlines, she scores because you must pay to read the entire article. If you want to contribute to her annual income, that's your business not mine. I choose to not encourage her. She fooled me once, but never again.

yes it is gossips and speculations.. but why would anyone one want to pay anything to know if it is true or not, they are other papers.  Uit is a small town so if you really care you can find out you can  and word to mouth is just as good or bad.. Personally i do not care..It is not something I cannot do anything about why even read that kind of stuff?

She was known for "writing" a book about moving to Lakeside when she had only been here for 3 months.  Yeah, right.  Then she lost all credibility when she fell for and wrote about "Lake City" which turned out to be a complete scam several years ago.  Newbies, beware of slick operators who just want your money and prey on your gullibility.

And beware if you are a subscriber!  Her last attempt at playing investigative reporter, she just shut down and guess who never got any subscription money refund. ??  Now translate her $60 USD to pesos.  

Archived