Chapala.com Webboard

Skin Doctor

Dr Marta is here on Thursdays. The best. Her office is between the two construction supply places on the carretera just west of TelMex. Go in there and make an appointment as the office is staffed during the week as there are several physicians based there. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Although that's generally true Angus, one does not need a referral here for anything. You want a skin Doctor, go make an appointment with a skin Doctor. Why prolong a situation when there's no need.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

The new location is in Riberas between the Gas Station and the Catholic Church. There is some kind of clinic there on the lakeside of the highway. The phone there is 688-1244 and her cell is 333-408-0951. She is in clinic on Thursdays and still does screenings at LCS the same mornings.

In Riberas, between Ajijic and Chapala. Just past the Catholic church on the right then the little tienda called "Pilar" is a medical clinic set back from their parking lot.  Riberas Medical Group  Hidalgo #244, which won't make much sense because It's a Bazaar is almost next door and it is #100

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:19 AM, CHILLIN said:

Dra. Daniela at Quality Care is very professional and thorough.

I second Dr. Daniela, I have had  a skin condition for decades and treated with one medication. Went to Dermika because I couldn't get it here and was ordered 4 medications which were not cheap but remember they have their own pharmacy,

• 3 years later...