Chapala.com Webboard

Caffè Mediterraneo in Riberas

Taaffe

I really appreciate reviews such as this because, like Wookie, I am very allergic to second hand smoke and have asthma. I didn't ask for either but I deal with them by avoiding anywhere with cigarette smoke. Being 'outside' may mean you can't smell the smoke. My lings still can. Husband has also had to have food bagged while I sat wheezing in the car. If it makes you feel good to act all condescending, go for it. But think about it - if they show so little concern about their customer's well being, what other corners might they be cutting?

Just had a wonderful lunch at Caffé Mediterranceo. Loved the pre meal garlic bread and ordered the Penne Arrabiata (sp?). AWESOME !!! 

And for those who have a problem with the smoking, there are now signs posted in a number of places on the walls ... "NO FUMAR".

1 hour ago, Ferret said:

Just had a wonderful lunch at Caffé Mediterranceo. Loved the pre meal garlic bread and ordered the Penne Arrabiata (sp?). AWESOME !!! 

And for those who have a problem with the smoking, there are now signs posted in a number of places on the walls ... "NO FUMAR".

That is very good news !

1 hour ago, Ferret said:

They will have more customers now.

Archived