Chapala.com Webboard

Glass Door

I need to replace a full panel glass door. The old one had a design etched into it that flowed into the design on the glass panel beside the door. Can anyone recommend someone to etch a glass door? Or failing that, someone that could replace with a plain frosted glass?

WIN_20180508_10_18_12_Profront door.jpg

ViLuMa is easy to work with.  They will come to your home and give you advice/estimates.  They have a good supply of samples in their office (carretera in Ajijic, between Juarez and Colon, mountain side).   English spoken.  They close for siesta.  

I have used them on a number of projects and always been satisfied with them.  

9 hours ago, Yanet said:

I need to replace a full panel glass door. The old one had a design etched into it that flowed into the design on the glass panel beside the door. Can anyone recommend someone to etch a glass door? Or failing that, someone that could replace with a plain frosted glass?

WIN_20180508_10_18_12_Profront door.jpg

The glass is available with the design and other designs in stock.

The best price and best service is Joel Romero joel.romero.vidrio@hotmail.com

telephone 333-139-4343 I got a much better price and service from Joel than Jamie.

Sorry my experience with ViLuMa started out swell, then when we tried to confirm a price estimate 6 months later he was 30% higher & would not discuss his revised estimate. Went to Chapala & got the job completed for less than his original budget. Go figure? Thats two of us?

13 hours ago, geeser said:

The glass is available with the design and other designs in stock.

The best price and best service is Joel Romero joel.romero.vidrio@hotmail.com

telephone 333-139-4343 I got a much better price and service from Joel than Jamie.

My email couldn't find the above email address. But the phone number worked and he is coming out this morning.

Archived