Chapala.com Webboard

Scam Artists

ccw

They tried to steal a painting from my gallery entrance hall, one had me in back gallery while the other was working front, fotunatly the large painting is wired to wall,, when I heard noise went out they ran, but they had three paintings off the wall, it was the couple from Gringos Ajijic web site

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, artsnob said:

They tried to steal a painting from my gallery entrance hall, one had me in back gallery while the other was working front, fotunatly the large painting is wired to wall,, when I heard noise went out they ran, but they had three paintings off the wall, it was the couple from Gringos Ajijic web site

Sent you a PM.

• 1 month later...

The woman is renewed her stalking of me.  Sent me a "gift" this morning.

Geez...  And they are NOT Mexicans - a 450 lb. white woman with 2-tone hair & her bearded Afro-American husband.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I am not going to mince words here.

Yes, they are active again (or still ) in this area.  After having a LONG visit (7 months) with my son nob, I have been back less than a week.  Yesterday, in my Inbox on my private email was a "gift" from her...  They must have seen me in the Avenida in Chapala or perhaps in the mall in Ajijic.

She began posting here as 'Denise.'  Then changed to 'Paschall1964', then to 'Peanut1964."  Her gmail is Paschall 1964@gmail.com.  She has a FB page, but I don't do FB.  They arrived down here last July/August - she posting ahead looking for a cheap place for him to stay.

Their names are Denise & Anthony Paschall. She is white & he is Afro-American.   I have investigated both of them with the authorities in Florida.  She claims to have been a classroom teacher (who specializes in teaching 'Shakespeare,' LOL), according to her FB page.  If so, must have been voluntary, because there is no record of her on the Florida Classroom Teachers Association, nor the Retired Teachers Association.  (My grandparents were teachers - I know where to look.).

Likewise, since he claimed to be a parole officer, I checked with the Dade County & Ocala Police Departments, as well as the Florida Bureau of Pardons & Paroles.  Never heard of him.  He's 48.  Awful young to retire.

They said they had 30 years' credentials???  Really?  Musta started at 18, then.

I tried to warn about a year ago & was just shut down by the Admin/Mods.  Nobody asked my side of the story at all.

I don't participate much in this forum, but most DEF do not appreciate being stalked.

Interact with them at your own risk.

They got me one night (after I had shopped ONCE with her, so she had my phone number) after I'd taken my sleeping tablet, begging if they could spend ONE night because their car had exploded on the road from PV...  Bullied & threatened me physically, etc.  Never paid me anything like rent.  Made a hella mess of everything.  I had to have them removed by force almost 10 days later.

I am a gentle person & had never encountered this "type" before.  I was stupid.

However, I stand behind every word I have ever said about this couple. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Sad 2

They see themselves as geniuses...  Will use all kinds of tricks to deceive or take you in.

I don't want to discuss all the damage they did to my house/pets/plants/peace of mind.

Apparently, she sees me as a primary target.  This may get very ugly, but I will not be cowed by this beastly couple.

I don't understand how MC/Admin simply shut me down without verifying my data, taking her part entirely...  They are seriously dangerous people & need to be avoided. 

Last I heard, they were in Lomas de Ajijic. 

I notice MC/Admins thot it appropriate to delete this post as well, to the detriment of those who live nearby as potential victims.

2 hours ago, Al Berca said:

They have also been banned from and a warning to members issued about them  on more than one local FB site.

Good deal, Alberca!  Thanks for info.

Should I have to make a police report, they'll know of whom I am referring!

2 hours ago, Al Berca said:

They have also been banned from and a warning to members issued about them  on more than one local FB site.

Good to know.  Wish I knew where they are staying so I could send friend to "deliver a peaceful message," LOL.

10 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

I bring it up because one of the posters thinks it is her next door neighbor.

With the physical description posted about this couple, you would think it would be easy to determine if they lived next door.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Exactly, Angus.  She may have changed her "look" a bit The 2-level, 2-tone brown/blonde hair can be covered with  wig; however, the 5"8" frame &  450 lbs. would take some doing.  Husband is between 5'9" & 5'11", bearded, very quiet, and sleeps most of the day, or did at my place.  They were to spend one night.  Never said anything about having 2 dogs.

Lucky I had some help to remove them.  They refused to leave voluntarily.  She got ugly, broke a lot of things that did not belong to me, which I had to make good on.  And helped themselves to other things around the house.

They went to Hotel Perico that night, where they lied about the dogs again, etc.  Tom & Jan ejected them the day after, I believe.

I got back last week.  They must have seen me in the street, shopping.  When I got back to my apartment, there was a "gift" & message from her waiting for me.  She had to send via another website because I've blocked all her phones, emails, etc.

They keep inventing new internet names so they can continue to harrass me.  Really tired of this, just wanna live in peace.

If I could get their address (or within a few houses), I could send some friends to have a chat & hopefully resolve this.

• Sad 2

On 6/15/2018 at 1:36 PM, CHILLIN said:

Welcome back Jabonera. This was posted on the other board, and I came to your honor.🙂 I bring it up because one of the posters thinks it is her next door neighbor.

http://www.insidelakeside.com/t20053-scam-artists?highlight=scam+couple

Noticed that, Chillin.  Very cool of you. 

Would love to get the address of the house they're staying in.  I'm a peaceful person, but this has gone far enough.

Really thot me being dumb was the limit, but apparently they aspire to much more than I gave them credit for. 

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A new scam from this couple, I think.  Yesterday my Shaw installer, José Anguiano from Chapala, was at my house upgrading my system and he had to drive to Guad to have my box repaired.On the way he received a call requesting a service call.  The man then called back after a short while requesting he stop at Oxxo and put $100 on the man's phone.  It seems that he was driving to town as well, a car stopped short in front of him and he rear-ended it.  The little girl inside didn't have a seatbelt on, hit her head, blood was flowing, and they were now all at the hospital in Guad where she needed a CAT scan.  Yet he only started out with the $100 request from José.  José immediately recognized the scam scenario that was about to roll out but played along with him for fun as he had three hours to kill in Guad while he waited for my box.  The guy called him back several times waiting for the $100 credit on his phone as he was "almost out of minutes."  José strung him along by saying he'd tried to make the transfer but the numbers must have been wrong as he'd tried "five times and it wouldn't go through."  

When he returned with my repaired box, he asked me to listen in on the next conversation with this guy on speakerphone.  So he called him to verify the numbers again and they were correct.  His voice bore a soft southern accent.  The man became irritated and said, "Listen, man, you been lyin' to me and I been lyin' to you but I never "aksed" you to do nothin' you didn't wanna do."  José then still maintained he'd tried and the guy hung up.  When I recognized the Gullah word "aksed" I read this thread to José and I strongly suspected this was the husband of the scam couple.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/23/2018 at 2:00 PM, Jreboll said:

Mexicans come in all shades. What’s a non white male?

They were foreigners.... not mexicans...