Chapala.com Webboard

Still Denied...

So this is what I got when I was finally able to get onto the web board today:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fysd9q0dn4b2gaj/Screenshot 2018-04-19 11.42.20.png?dl=0

The "contact us" box doesn't work.  Now what?

And when I click on my OWN LINK, I am denied access to it.  Can anyone else see it?

I phoned them up and complained and the techie at Chapala Real Estate said that the folks running the web page in the states couldn't find an answer to what was wrong. Then maybe an hour later I tried, and I got right in. Who knows.

2 hours ago, johanson said:

I phoned them up and complained and the techie at Chapala Real Estate said that the folks running the web page in the states couldn't find an answer to what was wrong. Then maybe an hour later I tried, and I got right in. Who knows.

I know what the problem is.......they don't give a d**n about us, unless we're purchasing property from them!

I received a message from the Admins, who told me it was fixed.  I attempted to answer to say thank you.  Guess what?  Still denied.

Tiny, you're the one who quoted me and I'm still denied entry to whatever you said about pho.  I keep trying.

Could someone please advise the Admins that I am unable to answer their message?

Thanks.  I wouldn't keep trying but I know you guys all love me to harass you.

PS: I tried to do what Ferret suggested (delete my bookmark, go to Chapala.com, go to the web board, create new bookmark).  When I tried to go to Chapala.com, this is as far as I could get:

5ad944cacc694_Screenshot2018-04-1920_36_42.thumb.png.6ce7e05813a904657ad03b7c484f79af.png

Archived