Chapala.com Webboard

Looking For A Good Urologist Lakeside?

Greetings Lakeside Community!

Hoping you can help me once again.  Does anyone know of an excellent Urologist(s) between Chapala and Jocotepec and have contact information for them?  I'm in need of one and return to the lake in May and would like to set up an appointment ahead of time.

Thanks to everyone!

pm

Doctor Alfredo Moya is in clinica nueva galicia in chapala 

Phone number to make apoiments are: 376-7652400

He is a good handsome and profesional doctor; And the best- speak inglish!!

I second Dr. Daniel Hernandez at Integrity Clinic.  My husband and I saw other urologists in the area, but only Dr. Hernandez was able to properly diagnose and treat us. The others just wasted our money and time on bad diagnoses.  

18 hours ago, GeorgiaPeach said:

My urologist for the last several  years and I have tried others here is Dr. Daniel Hernandez at Integrity Clinic in Ajijic - 376-766-5154. I highly recommend him.

I just went and saw Dr. Daniel last week he comes on Wednesday's late and I liked him, I sent him an email and he responded right back, seeing him again this week.

Thanks to everyone for their recommendations and tips.  I have noted the names and numbers and will follow up.

Again, this forum and community are an invaluable resource and I appreciate all of you.

Gratefully,

pm 

On 3/12/2018 at 8:42 AM, hensley said:

I just went and saw Dr. Daniel last week he comes on Wednesday's late and I liked him, I sent him an email and he responded right back, seeing him again this week.

He is wonderful and his wife Dr. Ruvalcaba is my <GYN, love her too. She is also at Integrity.

Archived