Chapala.com Webboard

Superior Solar Cusromer Service

JRPJR

We had eSun install a solar pv system about 6 years ago. We knew that eSun had ceased operating a while back   but had also heard that Opiere Solar was honoring eSun warranties. When our inverter blew a fuse we called them and their technicians diagnosed the problem and found that we had a bad  capacitor in the inverter. They replaced the entire upper unit of the inverter within half an hour of discovering the problem. And yes, it was covered under the eSun warranty. They can be reached 766-6148.

That is very good news for owners of the previous installs.  We have had fantastic customer service from STI from the beginning, they changed out all our first set of Microinverters which couldn't tolerate CFE's dirty power and right now they are assisting us with a billing problem with CFE.

Gogiri, I believe you are correct. Some are former eSun people and some are new. I was impressed that the had a replacement module for my inverter in inventory which indicates they are most likely on pretty firm financial footing. That is speculative on my part.

I too have had very good luck with them and those who came to my house because of a failed battery back inverter ordered in 2007 and installed in 2008 were all with eSun beforehand.

A point of interest, in 2007 there were no panel companies in the general area and  ordered the inverter, solar panels and backup deep cell Golf Cart batteries from a dealer in San Miguel.

Archived