Chapala.com Webboard

Young folks lakeside?

Okay...so...I.am.old.  I'm happy with that, so far. BUT...have a younger son spending time here...he needs social contacts, especially for after his mother settles into bed at 9 pm...any suggestions re where to go, perhaps during an early evening?

A tad past thirty, LOVES cooking (hosts dinner parties at my house ;-) ), music, takes pleasure in exploring the area, including Guad (he'd enjoy connecting with somebody interested in going into the aviation museum there),  just trying to find his way around and connect socially with folks a few decades younger. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Soy de Venezuela y tengo 33 años en mi tiempo libre me gusta hacer un poco de tenis, kayak, caminar a la montaña, hacer karaoke?, me encanta cocinar, tal vez podamos cambiar los precios, un poco de pesca ?.

Toco la guitarra y ? el tambor. Me gusta hacer nuevos amigos y aprender nuevos tings. 

Mi trabajo: hago asistencia personal para los estadounidenses, Howse y mascotas, súper, consejos para el estado real, masajes deportivos y relajantes, ayuda para ir a Costco o cualquier otro lugar en Guadalajara, organizo tours a lugares touristic 

if you need some of this services I am happy to help 

My contact :005213313591051

mail: alvaro.alexis.marquez@gmail.com

If your son likes the outdoors, he might try hooking up with the regular hiking groups that go up into the mountains every Tuesday and Friday (leave 9am from Donas Donuts on the Carretera). Most of those who show up are retired expats, but often there are younger folks who live here or are the children or grandchildren and are visiting for various lengths of time. In the worst case, he'll just get some vigorous exercise in a beautiful environment.

On 3/4/2018 at 8:12 PM, ficklepie said:

Adelita and El Barco are fine if he wants to dance with retired gringos. Otherwise, he should go to the Mezcalaria if he wants to spend time getting to know young locals:

https://www.facebook.com/LaMezcaAjijic/

So grateful for this post with two 25 year olds here for a week.... Thanks so much! 

Archived