Chapala.com Webboard

Darling dog to Good Home

This little angel is looking for a good home. Below is the message Mary sent Lucky Dog: If interested email Mary at: maryeleekz@yahoo.com
"My husband and I found little Nikki on the streets several months ago. We fed her, we took her to the Vet and had all her vaccinations done, she was wormed, spayed and begin thriving on her daily diet of chicken and rice. She is an adorable little dog. We do not know what type of dog, but she is small and playful. She is white with tan ears and a fluffy tail. Our situation has changed drastically since we found her. My husband, 88, is now fighting cancer. He just underwent 3 surgeries all at once and is recuperating here at home. I am 78 with feet and leg problems. What seemed not to be very difficult in the beginning has now turned into a very difficult situation. As you know, taking care of someone who is ill is a full time job. Nikki loves her walks and it has gotten to where it is a real chore for me to do this for her. She is a very playful and loving little girl and I would like to know if you would take her in your adoption center and find her a good home."

02 07 2018_0001 (2).JPG

02 07 2018_0001.JPG

Six is a pretty perfect age for us.  We have a small rescue that is a little over a year old.  He has lots of energy and loves to play with other dogs.  I think a six year old still has some play energy left and could be a good companion.  We will see if there's an answer to my posting or email.

Archived