Chapala.com Webboard

Need help in a dental situation.

Eric Blair

I know I need extensive dental work. I know that each case is different.

I have been trying to get a consensus on some costs, and have little to no luck.

Can someone please give me thoughts on the APPROXIMATE costs of the following procedures Lakeside.

1. Non surgical tooth extractions with bond grafting.

2.Implants (per tooth, assuming sufficient bond density.

I'm not seeking recommendations though I won't disregard them.

I would love personal experiences, good and negative. No names need be given.

Yes, I know prices can/will vary depending on many factors, including the experience of the DDS.

Any serious input is appreciated since cost is a factor since I live on US Social Security.

Thanks in advance.

By doing some “searches” on this Forum, I can see that a common price per implant is $15,000 pesos. This is from a Dra. who seems to have a good reputation Lakeside with implants. I have never seen anyone quote tooth extraction nor bone grafting here but maybe someone will respond. Non surgical tooth extraction is not that expensive NOB ($250 for my last one there) so I can’t imagine it being anything to be concerned about here. 

You may want to do a search for youself.... in the upper right of this page in the Search area, put “implants” in “all content” and you’ll get a bunch of hits to read.

1 hour ago, Go Solar said:

Rick's info looks good.    

Also to mention the term you are using is "bone grafting" and "bone density" vs bond.

Bone = "Hueso" in Spanish if needed.

I had major work done at BMV Dental, below Sky Gym.  They were fantastic. And half the price of other well known dentist in town..  I know other who have had great results there also.

Archived