Chapala.com Webboard

Can one insert

ned small

Okay, I give. You can only insert a picture you have if you previously attached it to a post, like you did with the car photo. That will now be available from the PM box under Insert Other Media > Insert Existing Attachment. (You can also insert a link to a photo already on the Web.)

I've been "playing" with this issue this morning and have worked out this "do around".

1) Make a forum post with the inserted picture.

2) Go to pm feature and write your pm and insert the picture which is now available to you under "insert existing attachment". SEND your pm.

3) Go back to forum and choose "edit" for your post.

4) Click on moderation at the top of post and choose "delete" which will delete the entire post but  the inserted picture  will continue to be available for future pm's because you've already sent it out as a pm.

It's a pain in the butt but it does work.

18 minutes ago, Ferret said:

I've been "playing" with this issue this morning and have worked out this "do around".

1) Make a forum post with the inserted picture.

2) Go to pm feature and write your pm and insert the picture which is now available to you under "insert existing attachment". SEND your pm.

3) Go back to forum and choose "edit" for your post.

4) Click on moderation at the top of post and choose "delete" which will delete the entire post but  the inserted picture  will continue to be available for future pm's because you've already sent it out as a pm.

It's a pain in the butt but it does work.

Muchos gracias that seems to work.

Archived