Chapala.com Webboard

IZZI__ tv, phone, internet

monadog

Izzi is the name of the new owners of Telecable. As you may know they provide both old fashioned analog TV, almost all in Spanish, and modern Digital TV, with CNN, Fox, BBC news and many other programs where the SAP (secondary audio Programing) would be in the original language, English. The analog programming is mostly numbered under channel 86 or so and the digital channels go up to through channel 999.  Oh and the last 50 or so channels are music channels.

I stayed at an AirBNB in Puerto Vallarta recently that had this installation. Impressive. The AirBNB owner said that Telecable in PV had been bought out and IZZI came in. Incredible number of TV channels including NetFlx, and movie channels. Fast internet too. He said it was expensive for all the options.

6pudty.jpg

That is good to hear. Sadly I believe that they have not made like changes in the Lake Chapala area. In fact they have eliminated the US network programs that were offered on the greater Chapala-Ajijic analog line up. And my internet speeds have not gone up.

Archived