Chapala.com Webboard

CBD Oil

My husband use to see a acupuncturist in the states and as part of his therapy she sold ( legally) him CBD oil as part of his treatment. I know it's legal here in Mexico, has been for awhile, but we can not find where to purchase it ,locally. We went to that shop in Ajijic that sells adult items and paraphernalia and he knows where but won't say where unless we buy the vape pen from him, too expensive, just need the oil. Anyone know where to purchase? 

8 hours ago, MyHomeSweetHome said:

Was it worth it? What are you using it for? Is it strong enough to relax muscle spasms? 

I haven't decided yet. Relaxing. Don't know.

• 1 year later...

If you are looking for a high-quality full-spectrum oil locally, please stop by Canadian Style Natural Foods in Ajijic. You will also find our new CBD Infused Coffee which after sharing with a variety of coffee experts and lovers in Guadalajara, I can say they all loved it who tried it.

CBD-Infused-Coffee-Gaudalajara.jpg

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, johanson said:

I think there is a rule against posting adds, which this appears to be in this part of the forum. I think just maybe it should be moved to the classified section.

Even there, I thought "No new products" in classified section.

"Free of charge, No new products, No commercial posts, No commercial services, No real estate, No homes for sale or rent by owner, No promotion of sales agents agent"

• Like 2

Reminds me of the old PU truck that used to park near us almost every Sunday morning. Then the canned spiel from the loudspeaker would drone on and on.  Once in a while one of our Mexican neighbors would wander over and purchase a small bottle of what our employees described as the equivalent of snake oil. Some folks just need something to keep busy with.

13 hours ago, ficklepie said:

Jesus. Unburying years-old threads to promote your product? Sam, you would do well for your business if you took some lessons on internet etiquette

Sam is getting tiresome and annoying flogging his cure-alls.

SunFan

• Like 2
  • Haha 2