Chapala.com Webboard

La Antigua in Riberas

Natasha

33 minutes ago, Zeb said:

What did you have and what made it great? 
What is the exact location?

Found it to have good, friendly service. Manager is a Gringo named Janet. Been there 3 times. Have had an omelet with bacon & crispy hash browns, a waffle with banana, Nutella, pecans, cream cheese. Also a crepe with banana, Carmel, nuts. As you can tell I have a sweet tooth! My 2 little dogs shared a half a waffle with shredded chicken off the doggie menu which was 25p. We love it there. 

PS...Do NOT make this thread about whether dogs should be in restaurants. That has been covered extensively.

We found splitting the omelet was the right amount of food for us.  The hash browns are pretty dense and filling.I did comment back to her that the coffee at 35p was expensive. 

• 3 weeks later...

I just tried the place today with a friend and was really impressed. Janet walked around and checked that the customers were happy (I sure was!) and the waiters were very attentive. Portions were good, quality was excellent and the menu selection was amazing. My friend and I sat there for quite a while and never once felt like we had outstayed our welcome. I'll definitely be back.

Archived