Chapala.com Webboard

Bus

6 hours ago, RickS said:

Probably.  It would be nice if someone who actually LIVES in Brisas or Haciendas would chime in.....

Probably the reason that no one that actually lives in Brisas or Haciendas is chiming in, is because they all have cars!  They don't use the bus!

I live in Chapala Haciendas but I have never taken a bus from here.  I do see many workers here who stand out on the hiway (both sides) waiting for the bus and I've seen many buses stopping to pick them up in both directions.  My housekeeper takes the bus to and from Ixluacan 3 times a week and often goes to Chapala from my house so I am sure you can catch a bus to Chapala from the hiway here.

Denise:

As mentioned before... Getting to the libreamento is a long ways down/up hill to Brisas... Having visited the area on numerous occasions, I would suggest looking into getting a car...

Both of those rather remote developments are definitely car-dependent locations.  Either buy a car, be prepared to wait for a taxi, or find a place to live in either Ajijic or Chapala centro.

If the service people get there then there is a way to do it.. if the op feels she can walk it and wait and wait for the buses , it is her choice, if she is renting and does not like it she can buy a car or move..

Archived